The TRR thanked the participating stakeholders for the celebration of Consumer Rights Day which took place on the 15th of March, 2018 at the Tasanak Stage, in Port Vila, Vanuatu. Our special thank you and appreciation goes to the following organisations:
• Cyber Crime and Prevention Unit under the Vanuatu Police Force;
• Port Vila Municipality
• Woman Against Crime and Corruption;
• Vanuatu National Youth Council (VNYC);
• Customs and Inland Revenue;
• Price Control Unit;
• Telecom Vanuatu Limited;
• Digicel Vanuatu;
• Moorings Hotel;
• Women and Girls in ICT Representation;
• Central School;
• Mamas and viewers of that time at the Port Vila Market, Manples Market, Freshwota Park, Korman Park and the Ohlen community.
Our special thank you goes to the audience of the day and those who have followed through on radio FM107, viewers of Television Vanuatu and Facebook followers.
The event would not have been a success without your participation and contribution to our goal of achieving Consumer Rights & Protection Mechanism for Vanuatu. Once again, thank you for your cooperation and continuous support to the TRR, and its organizing partners on making this event a great success.
Pictures of this year celebration can be viewed under our Official Facebook Page .